When it’s time to put your home on the market for sale, it’s important sellers don’t commit the sin of overpricing. An overpriced home is one that will take much longer to sell. DO NOT BELIEVE ZILLOW for the Zestimate of your homes value. Call a Realtor who is experienced and knows the recent sale of homes comparable to your home, is the only true estimate of potential sales price. Also it’s important to remember your home is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Call Achievers Real Estate today for a FREE Market analysis of your home. 614-861-3948
If The Price is Right…..
- Your home sells faster – The faster it sells, the less you spend on carrying costs, mortgage payments, taxes and insurance, etc…
- Less Hassle – If you have moved before, you know the time and energy that goes into showing your home. It’s a lot of work.
- More Exposure – You generate not only more buyers, but buyers who CAN AFFORD the property.
- Realtor Excitement – Realtors love to show homes they think they can sell at a fair price!
- Buyer Excitement – Calls from signs and advertisements turn into showings when the price is not a hindrance.
- Sellers make more money – If a home is priced right, the excitement of the market produces better and more offers, which result in higher sale prices. We want you to be “IN the market” and not just “ON the market”